Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Christmas Eve

First, a reminder............

After a year of school, we will be so glad to summer come!!

Also, if you didn't see it, there was a post on www.bogotabridges.com yesterday.


Alright, now back to my Christmas recap!  Today, I'm sharing photos from Christmas Eve:

Brook and Eden

Niece/Aunt
Sorority Sisters!!
So fun to finally have a KD photo with Anna!

My parents with all their grandchildren.

Me & Brett, who I referred to as our "cabana boy"!

Pretty girls!
Naomi, Anna, and Isabella

Nicole & Tyler

Me & my nephew, Micah

Christmas Eve food...yum!!

These girls love each other so much!

Opening Christmas gifts

Avery got his own shirt back which he had given to Tyler this summer :).

Dad showing Brett old photos.

Love these hermanos!

These goodbyes are so hard :(

Tyler, Avery, & the shirt!

There was a beautiful moon as we were leaving my sister and brother-in-laws home.

We then went to a Christmas Eve dinner with some friends.  This was our 2nd time to spend Chrismtas Eve dinner with these folks.

Me, Natalie & Ashley

Tomorrow, I'll re-cap Christmas Day and try to work my way through Memphis photos by the end of the week.  Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...