Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Favorites 2016, Week 4

It's finally Friday!  We are looking forward to our not-too-busy weekend. Even though it is the last Friday of the month, here is the first installment of Friday Favorites 2016!


Spending time with Edwin and his girlfriend, Laura, was a highlight for us.  They even gave us a salsa lesson!




As posted on Instagram this week, I am so thankful for my health where I can walk home with a rolling cart of groceries (even if I do have to go at least 3x a week) and for clean drinking water delivered to my door every week.


Since Avery has been out of town this week (he comes home tomorrow),  I had a few projects to do.  Last summer, our playstation quit working properly and has just been sitting around since then. This week, I hooked it up again and got it working!  The girls enjoyed playing Just Dance one night this week.  We can watch Netflix now on our tv instead of our computer!


This is Isabella's new shirt:
"It's Colombia not Columbia"

And this is another new purchase this week I found at a store here.  I haven't tried it yet, but hope to this weekend.  I often have leg cramps, so I am hoping this gadget will help.  


My brother called me this week just to say hi.  This is for sure one of my favorite things.  This meant so much to me.  Other than my parents, it is rare for anyone to call me just to say hi.  


Last but not least, we've been receiving Christmas cards this week!  Thankful to receive one from some of our favorite people....the Janovich family.  Love them so much and truly miss doing life with them each week. Please keep them in your prayers during these next 6 weeks.  The 3 year anniversary of their husband/father's death is approaching and it is a hard time for them.  

Hug the ones you love, don't come unglued about the little things, forgive quickly, savor each moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...