Here are a few foods that have been my favorite this week:
Choclo arepas con queso (with cheese)
This type of arepas are my favorite here!
Once a month, I organize a MTW team women's lunch at a different restaurant. This week, we ordered this unique presentation of onion rings, which were delcious!
I caught Brook standing on the balcony in what looked like deep thought after taking a shower standing there in her robe!
I hosted our weekly bible study at our home this week. We had 13 ladies here, including me and 5 kids. It was a full apartment for sure! We are studying Beth Moore's book "David, Seeking a Heart Like His".
I served some natural Colombian juices - Lulo, Mora, and a mixture of orange, strawberry and banana.
Excuse the poor lighting!
We had a full apartment of ladies and a full spread of food!
We had our weekly tutoring schedule this week and Brook came with us to help. Isabella went on the high school retreat with the school, so it was Brook's first time to come to tutoring.
And this was not one of our favorite things, but the girls had a normal school day Monday as they don't celebrate President's Day here! Off to school at 6:30!
Hope you all have a great weekend!










No comments:
Post a Comment