Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday ~ How to Win My Heart


This month we celebrate Valentine's Day and the ones we love.  At the top of that list for me, is Avery.  He won my heart almost 22 years ago and we celebrate 18 years of marriage this year.

He is supportive of me experiencing the fun and frustrating things of living in another country.  He listens to me, laughs with me, and washes the dishes for me!!

He knows the little things that make me happy. In case you wondering, here are my five love languages:  1. acts of service 2. words of affirmation 3. quality time 4. physical touch 5. receiving gifts

These people have my heart.
I'm so thankful for the love I have for these 3, the rest of my family and sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...