Yay for the last week of February!! In honor of that, here is my monthly "What's Up Wednesday" post! On a side note, our gas isn't working this morning...translation, no hot water for showers and our cooktop isn't working. Pray for a quick fix!
What we're eating this week......
Funny thing, this answer is almost identical to January's answer! Avery is out of town this week in Memphis, so outside of maybe one meal in a restaurant, we will probably snack our way through meals this week. So I won't be cooking much!
What I'm reminiscing about........
We had the most memorable experience this month celebrating Isabella's 15th birthday. It was a great night for all!
What I'm loving.........
I am really enjoying my new bible study, "David, Seeking a Heart Like His", by Beth Moore. It is great to have such in-depth studies each day and a group of women to share with each week.
What we've been up to.......
In addition to school and its activities, Avery has been busy working on preparations for his talks in Memphis at the missions conference. I've stayed busy doing my normal housework, MTW work, and planning trips!
What I'm dreading......
I have to figure out our hot water situation this morning....in Spanish :(.
What I'm working on..........
I am planning a weekend trip to Miami!!
What I'm excited about........
I bought tickets to see Huey Lewis while I am in the USA this summer!
What I'm watching/reading...........
I'm watching The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and Isabella and I are searching the internet to find episodes of When Calls the Heart. I am reading my Beth Moore book.
What I'm listening to..........
Traffic in Bogota and the sounds of living in a big city
What I'm wearing.........
It has been unusally warm in Bogota this year, so I've been wearing lightweight long sleeve shirts most days. I miss wearing my sweaters and scarves every day!
What I'm doing this weekend..........
Relaxing at home with the girls
What I'm looking forward to next month........
Spring break trip to Cartagena, Colombia
What else is new........
I will be happy to have Avery home and he is bringing us a suitcase of goodies I packed up while I was there at Christmas time.



No comments:
Post a Comment