Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday Favorites

As I reflect on my favorites from the week, I don't have many photos, but here is my list this week!



Let's just start with one of the cutest pictures ever...

This photo was released in honor of the Queens birthday this week.

And in case you need a closer look....
I mean, Prince George, with his smile, that side swooped hair, holding his Daddy's hand, and the outfit.  His photos just get cuter!  


Cuddling with Brook each morning and night, sometimes it is only 10 seconds, but still....this is one of my favorite things.


Catching up on tv shows....sounds shallow, but it's true.  It provides some entertainment for me and keeps me from snacking!


Speaking of snacking, Avery and I are on day 10 of no grains, sugar or dairy.  So far, we have done well and haven't snacked between meals.  However, I am pretty exhausted, which is why I am catching up on tv shows!  Here is a sampling of two dinners this wee:

Chicken Avocado Soup with grilled onions

Skillet shrimp with zuchinni, squash, onions, and avocado

This weekend, I will go with 6 other ladies for a retreat sponsored by Velvet Ashes, an online ministry for women serving overseas.  4 of these ladies are teachers at the girls school and the other 2 are in my weekly bible study group.  I will leave this afternoon and return Saturday night.  This retreat is all available online, so we will basically watch downloaded videos and testimonies.

Hope you all have a great Friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...