Monday, April 25, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up

Happy Monday morning!  I woke up to a beautiful sky here and the girls are off to school. 

As I mentioned Friday, I attended a Velvet Ashes Retreat this weekend.  I left Friday afternoon and returned home Saturday night.  This is an online retreat for women serving in some missions capacity around the world. We went to a small resort used for missions just about 30 minutes outside of Bogota.  I hired a driver to take me there and was able to get a ride back with one of the ladies who attended.


The name of the resort is Monte Sion.

This building is where we spent most of our time doing scripture meditations and watching testimonies.

The group (minus one) 

All of us - 4 of these are teachers at ECA (the girl in the gray sweatshirt is Brook's bible teacher and the girl in the black sweatshirt is Isabella's Algebra teacher). The other 2 ladies will be teaching at ECA next year, so we talked a lot about the school.


There were some great meditations on Psalm 23 and Luke 24.

We had some coloring pages we spent some time working on Saturday morning.

Sunday, our church was delayed until middle of the day, so we stayed inside.  It rained until early morning and Isabella literally had a days work of homework.  

We spent the evening reflecting on our 2 years in Bogota and praying as a family.

And now, 5 weeks left of school!  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...