Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Stranded ~ Famous People Edition

In addition to this post, I have a post today at our Bogota Bridges blog.

Here is another installment of Stranded......Famous People.


My top 3 choices for celebrities if I were to be stranded on a deserted island.....

Huey Lewis........He can sit around and sing for background music


And play the harmonica :)


Jimmy Fallon/Kimmel.........Whichever one is available, I would take for laughs.



Reese Witherspoon......I would need a good Southern friend. And hopefully we could figure out how to cook some meals on the island and make sweet tea!


An alternative would be the captain of a cruise ship who can lead me to luxury!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...