Thankfully, we were able to be back at our home church to work in their VBS this summer. While Avery was speaking at a camp in Cherokee, NC, the girls were teen helpers and I worked the registration desk. The theme was the Wild West and they always do a great job of decorating and planning.
Maylen and Brook worked as teen helpers in a room together. Brook was able to share one day about life as a missionary in Colombia.
Isabella worked with her friends as a teen helper in another room. This little girl on her back is a half American and half Ecuadorian, so Isabella was able to practice Spanish with the mom each day and I met her on the last day.
We stayed at the Weeks guest house and Isabella and Ellie took some selfies by the pool.
Loved being with these two this week.
We went to lunch and dinner every day with friends. We ended our Friday with an evening swim and dinner with one of our favorite families. I mean, just look at this cute smile.
Oh Pearce, you just melt our hearts!
dancing
and jumping
No comments:
Post a Comment