Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Andres Carnes de Res

Good morning!  Today I am blogging at Bogota Bridges with pictures from our outing yesterday to Andres Carnes de Res.  Just for bonus, here are a few more photos I didn't put on our other blog:

Outside the restaurant 


A video of when we first entered...

The girls enjoying their strawberry juice

which is served in a bowl!


My lunch...a delicious steak, criolla potatatoes, and an arepa
(our appetizers are shown on the other blog)

enjoying dessert

I also ordered a Lulo juice

Isabella ordered a hot chocolate.


This was on a table in the restaurant....rose petal art

A photo bomb of Clara and Angela and explaining what a photo bomb was to Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...