Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday Favorites



My awesome manicure by Brook!


Monday night, we went to dinner and to see the new Bourne identity movie with our team.



Tuesday night, Isabella and went to the game room in our building and played air hockey.  We really did have fun after she finished all her homework!

(By the way, I didn't take many pictures to document this week)
Wednesday, my favorite thing was staying inside all day long.  I always enjoy at least one day like this a week if I can.

Thursday nights, Avery and I go to a community center and tutor Colombian kids in English.  Last night, we talked about days of the week, months, and seasons.  Many times I would just rather stay inside as a family, but I do enjoy the hugs and smiles from these kids each week.

So there are some of my favorite things, one thing from each day this week.

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...