Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween Senses

And just like that, it is November 1, 2016....
Welcome to November!


Here are some sights, sounds, and tastes from our Halloween in Bogota

I heard this Monday morning.  It was a group of kids walking down the street apparently looking for some morning candy! Most trick or treating takes place in gated neighborhoods or at the mall.  Kids go store to store there and receive candy.  Kids don't trick or treat in apartment buildings, but our building did have an event for the kids last Saturday.


 Brook and I baked some cookies Monday afternoon.  Oh high altitude baking, I will not miss you.

The cookies looked better once I put them on a plate!  I brought back fall colored M&M's from the states that we used in these cookies. They did taste good though!

Thankfully, my cornbread turned out great.  

This is our tradtiional Halloween meal.....chili and cornbread. 

We (I) wanted us to watch The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, but our computer decided to shut down for the night, so sad that didn't work out. 

And for your Tuesday pleasure, this picture popped up on my Facebook from 8 years ago.

Headed to bible study this morning.  And if you're reading this, I hope you also received a copy of our most recent newsletter via email this morning.
 Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...