Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday ~ Lottery Editioin

Today's Show and Tell is what we would do if we won the lottery, hmmmm...

When the Powerball was so huge in January, I saw this funny saying:

Now, what would I do???? 

1.  Hire someone to pack, send all my bags to Memphis, and pay them to come back to Bogota and finish all our paperwork to leave our apartment.  This is worth gold to me right now!!!

2.  Dream house ~ I am not sure exactly what this would look like, but I would figure it out!  Right now a garage and a dishwasher would qualify!!

3.  Travel ~ Alaskan cruise: I would love to do this one day and have a room with a balcony.
Take the girls back to Disney, New York City, a cruise and splurge!
A trip for Avery and I on the California coast

4.  Buy cars for our family.

5.  Save money for college, weddings and retirement.

6.  Buy Avery a boat.

7.  Shopping spree at Nordstrom & gifts for my extended family

8.  Pick a missionary once a year, go visit them and spoil them.

9.  Give to a family adopting

10.  Lifetime membership to a gym





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...