Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Catch Up!

Welcome December 2016 and back to my blog!

I have taken a few weeks off, so I will be throwing this back a few weeks to our last weekend in Bogota and our transition to the USA so far.
I wasn't feeling so great on my 46th birthday, but was able to get out that evening for dinner with Avery in one of my favorite areas of Bogota while the girls were at youth groups.

We hung out in the executive lounge of the Hilton Bogota afterwards where we stayed for the night.

Our view from the hotel

I had lunch Saturday with my dear friend Sarah.

Sunday morning was filled with packing then lunch with some of my favorite people.

This crew helped to see us off and I was in tears saying goodbye to them.  

The next morning, Brook and I checked 20 bags for our flight to Memphis.

Our ride back to the USA!  We did it!  We spent almost 3 years living in another country!!

Yes, we were Sky Priority for one glorious day :)

First Classing

Sky Clubbing

Taking control of Atlanta airport!

Welcomed home by family!

Some of my friends 

And Brook's friends, who hosted a welcome back party for her.




It was a great last weekend in Bogota and great welcome home back to the USA!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...