Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Whats Up Wednesday ~ December Edition


Since it is Christmas, we are doing this a week early instead of the last Wednesday of the month.
 ( And because of the crazy, I skipped my November post)
This has been a fun monthly post for me this year and I hope to keep it up for next year too!

What we're eating this week......
Monday was dinner with friends at Huey's, Tuesday was a Christmas party, Wednesday...not sure yet, Thursday will be Chick Fil A nugget tray and other goodies with the family, Friday...not sure yet, Saturday is Christmas Eve meal with the family, so it should be delicious!

What I'm reminiscing about..........
Having our own Christmas tree with our decorations....I do miss those this season.

What I'm loving..........
being in the USA

What we've been up to,,,,,,,,,,,,
Christmas shopping

What I'm dreading.........
not so much dreading, but I will be relieved when we get all paperwork behind us for getting a house

What I'm working on..........
starting my own business with Rodan and Fields!
https://marilynbridges.myrandf.biz/

What I'm excited about.........
moving into our own house the end of January

What I'm watching/reading...........
We hope to watch Elf tonight

What I'm listening to...........
Christmas music

What I'm wearing...........
anything comfortable!

What I'm doing this weekend...........
house sitting and Christmas with the family!

What I'm looking forward to next month.........
new car and new house!

What else is new............
Avery has a new job and I am a Rodan and Fields consultant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...