Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Legacybox


Today is a brief post on Legacy Box.  This is a company I have used to transfer VHS tapes and other old recordings to be digitalized.  You have the option to have them on DVD, a flash drive or both.  I have about half of my current VHS tapes digitalized and hope to at some point submit the others I have.  With the way technology is changing, I hope that a flash drive will stand the test of time. I am finding DVD's are actually hard to play these days as DVD players are not as common anymore.



I wish I knew if or how I can transfer some of these to my You Tube account so I could show you a sample, but I'm not that tech savy.  According to my brief research, I couldn't find a way to do that.  If you know, please let me know!  Also, there are additional discounts if you buy a groupon for Legacy Box.

Trust me in saying it has been fun to watch the girls when they were little again.  Sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...