Welcome to the post holiday Friday Favorites!
For my birthday gift, Avery made me this beautiful mantle. Since we moved in the house, we talked about him building a mantle to have for the holidays & it is here. It is perfect & all decorated for Christmas now!
I went out Monday night to celebrate my friend's 40th birthday.
We ate at Flight, which is a unique dining experience, but it was delicious.
Happy birthday Ashley!
Tuesday night, I hosted ladies at my house for a post birthday party for me. I have been wanting to host a night at my house for friends & wanted to have a birthday celebration with friends, so it was a good time to host the event this week.
I didn't take as many photos as I had hoped, but I enjoyed being in the moment!
Sweet group of friends, and a few had left at this point (Jennifer was the photographer for this one.)
I didn't expect it, but it was fun to get some sweet gifts!
We got our Christmas tree this week ( & a post on that next week).
Thanksgiving was filled with some online shopping, Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, a little cooking, and dinner with family. (more pictures coming next week too!)
There are some great Black Friday sales out there & I hope you are getting some deals online while staying comfy at home! I use to go out early on Black Friday, but it has been a few years now since I've done that & I really don't miss it. I have enjoyed some online shopping though and am 97% done with all my shopping!! When Black Friday week rolls around, this is usually what happens....:)
Say a little prayer these allergies of mine clear, especially the sinus pressure in my ears. I can't have a repeat of ear trouble like I had last Christmas season and January. Last night wasn't so good.








No comments:
Post a Comment