Monday, November 27, 2017

O Christmas Tree!

Last Wednesday, we went to a local Christmas tree to cut down our Christmas tree.  It has been 4 years since we have had a real tree, so it was fun to do that again.

I know most people would just walk on by, but this is the tree we chose!


This is hard work on a chilly day!



Avery cut off those bottom limbs, then cut  down the whole tree.

Better!


This place sold pumpkins in the fall & had painted some Christmas decorations on their pumpkins.  Very creative!


Brook actually had her 4th birthday party here, so it brought back some memories.

Tree tied to the jeep for the ride home

Night 1, the girls helped me put lights on the tree.  Not sure why it made this affect with the picture!

Thanksgiving morning, I pulled out ornaments and the girls & I decorated during the parade.

This was the first ornament :).



We were pleased with the finished look and the tree fit perfectly in this spot!






1 comment:

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...