Monday, January 29, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up

Oh, the weekends will fly by now that I am working full time.  That still feels weird to say, type and to live out each day.  But, it is Monday, and we press on with life.  Here's to making the best of it and a little weekend wrap up.

The keyboard on my laptop had not been functioning correctly with several keys not working. I took my laptop to Office Depot to see if they had any suggestions.  They suggested an external keyboard for my laptop and didn't think they could order a replacement.  They also said if I had one, it could be very expensive for labor to repair.  Well,I ordered a replacement keyboard for under $20 from Ebay and watched a You Tube video for instructions to install.  It did take 2 attempts with help from Avery, but overall, it was an easy and cheap fix.

Friday night, we went downtown for dinner and a play.  It was a nice night out after my first week of work.

We went to see Finding Neverland.  The talent, staging and special effects were so good.

While waiting on Avery to get the car for us, we saw the star at the stage door. 


Saturday morning, I went to make waffles for breakfast and realized I had ordered dark chocolate mix instead of the normal.  This has become my favorite brand to buy, but dark chocolate was an honest mistake, however, they did taste good. 

Other than 30 minutes at an open house for a neighbor, I spent Saturday indoors,cooked 3 meals, caught up on some housework, computer work,and watched a Hallmark movie and it was lovely. It was also a rainy day, so another good reason to stay indoors.

Sunday was church, a few errands and another Hallmark movie.

Happy Monday friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...