Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday Favorites


This week was a week of a few simple favorites.  I spent 3 out of 4 nights just coming home instead of doing anything else, and I really enjoyed that.  Meals were ready when I came home, thanks to planning and help from the girls.  I usually sit down and settle in around 7:30 or so, watch some tv, then go to bed.  This simple routine is a favorite.

Another favorite is a movie recommendation I have for you....

Go watch The Case for Christ, which is available on Netflix, if you haven't seen it yet.  It is based on the best selling book by the same title by Lee Strobel.  We watched this as a family and found it to be so powerful.  It was a great movie to see at this time of year leading up to Holy Week and Easter.

Also,
We have a few fun things planned for the weekend, and even if we didn't, I still will love you weekends.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...