Monday, March 26, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up

Hello Monday!

I had my first sick day on Friday from work and realized later how much it was needed.
As the day went on, I did begin to feel better.  I enjoyed being home with the girls and we made homemade pizza for lunch.  We used this easy recipe for the crust.

 I ran errands later in the afternoon and was happy to hear Huey twice!  
(P.S. I wasn't driving when actually taking these photos.) 

Friday night, Avery and I had dinner reservations for a date night.  We heard one of my "songs" to Avery.

Our food was delicious, including this Key Lime Pie for dessert! 


And this was a social media post Saturday.....

Saturday night, Eden came to spend the night.  After dinner, they played this game and we took a walk to the lake. 


We really do like our neighborhood and access to such a peaceful, pretty view.

More on the weekend tomorrow.........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...