Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Easter Weekend ~ 2018

We had a great Easter weekend.  Thursday and Friday of last week weren't my best days at work, so I was ready for some fun events.

Backing up to last Thursday night, we had an impulse decision to go watch the ECS Lacrosse game.  Our friend is the head coach and we hung out in the hospitality suite with friends because it was a little chilly outside! 


Saturday, we went to Railgarten to celebrate Wilder's 1st birthday.

I got some snuggle time holding the birthday boy and putting him to sleep :). 
That night, we went to a crawfish boil at friend's house and it was a fun little reunion with my homeschool mom friends who we use to go camping with each Easter.

I made some resurrection rolls and eggs for breakfast Easter morning. 

The girls received skin care, makeup, an alarm clock and candy for Easter.

We went to my parents after church for a delicious lunch and then did an egg hunt with my greats.  Basically, we just watched them do whatever! 

Isn't she so cute? 
Crawford girl was standing by herself! 

Oh, and I love this boy so and his outgoing personality. 
Avery and Brook took some time to sing along while my dad played music from La La Land on the piano. 
Easter Sunday night, we went to another friends house and had ham sandwiches and a nice visit.  It was a lovely weekend with family and friends and beautiful weather!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Looks like a great weekend - I just love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...