Monday, July 2, 2018

2 Weekend Updates :)

Happy Monday!  It's a 4 day work week, so that is exciting.  I am recapping the past 2 weekends today, since I spent last week recapping our Montana vacation.

Last weekend, we went to my sister's house to celebrate my dad's birthday.  No pictures of my dad, sorry Dad, but we did get pictures of the babies :).


We had Dad's favorite Nothing but Bundt cake.
Both babies were reaching for all the cake!

My girls have spent this past weekend in North Carolina visiting grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins.  I had the chance to have dinner with my college roommate, who I had not seen in at least 5 years.  We talked for 4 hours at the restaurant!  We had a great visit.  

Friday night, Avery and I went to see Jerry Seinfeld.  He was so funny and we laughed so much!

Saturday night, our neighborhood had a fireworks show by the lake.  It was a good show and actually wasn't too hot either!  Everyone stay safe with the fireworks this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...