Wednesday, August 15, 2018

A Trip to Wilson

This past weekend, we went on an outing to the cutest little town in Arkansas.  Avery and I went with one of our closest friends to have dinner and also walked this cute town.  The history is fascinating as it was a company town until 2010.  Just check out these pictures.......



This is where we ate dinner. 


Cesar salad deviled eggs........delicious

Pork chop with pimento cheese sauce, mashed potatoes, stewed tomatoes and okra

Steak





The cutest little Tudor style town square


They also had some World War 2 markers, so the area definitely has some interesting history.

This place is off the beaten path, but if you ever within an hour drive, I would recommend going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...