Friday, August 17, 2018

Life Lately.........

 Welcome Friday!  It is always good to have you come :)  Today, I am sharing some random photos from the last week.

We had breakfast prepared for us last weekend by our 94 year old former neighbor.  He is the kindest man and had the table set beautifully.  Brook was waiting on us to fix our plates in this photo.
Monday was quite the day with so many storms in the northeast.  It created a super busy day for us travel agents with so many cancellations and delays.  Notice I took this picture at 4:50am when I was getting ready for work!

We saw my brother and his family when they were in town one evening this week.  The babies made an appearance and were so precious as always.  Here are the youngest grandkids on my side with the great-grands. 

Yesterday was the 41st anniversary of the death of Elvis.  I listened to Elvis Radio, which is honestly pretty normal for us.  The news also broke of the death of Aretha Franklin.  How ironic that 2 musical legends, the king of rock and roll and the queen of soul died on the same date.

This weekend I am looking forward to some time at home organizing, cleaning and maybe working outside in the yard if it is not too hot.

Hope you have a great weekend with your people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...