Monday, August 27, 2018

Weekend, well.....Last Week Wrap Up

It's Monday!

Instead of a weekend wrap-up today, I am really catching up some life because I was out of the blog world last week.  Some weeks, working such an early shift and having activities in the evening just take up most of my time.  Last week, was one of those busy weeks.   Here are some highlights from last week......

In the last 2 months, I have began watching Pioneer Woman again.  I have always been a fan, but just didn't have Food Network until this summer.  I watched an episode Saturday and tried this recipe Sunday morning.  This was so good and easy!!  I used low carb tortillas, frozen cut green peppers, scrambled eggs, avocoado, shredded cheese and microwave bacon for our breakfast quesadillas.


We took a trip to Costco last weekend which forced me to clean out our freezer.  I found snow from this winter :). 

A sweet friend of ours we met in Bogota came to see us this week.  She moved to Bogota about 3 months before we left Bogota.  We haven't seen her in a year and a half, so it was so good to catch up with her.  She even brought us a bag of Colombian coffee! 

I bought some decorations for one of my co-workers who turned 50 this week.  She is a joy to work with and has been such a help to me at work.   She is a bright spot at work for me. 

We had open house at Brook's school this week.  It was so good to see her classrooms and meet her teachers.   

Friday night, we took Brook to her first high school football game.  She had a friend from church with her, so that was good and our team won! 



We finished up our weekend with a road trip to Nashville, but more on that later. 
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...