Hi! We took a weekend road trip, so I was off from blogging Monday. But today, here are pictures from our weekend trip, which consisted of our first college visit! My oldest will graduate in May, so we are at that time of life. How can this be?
This picture seems like yesterday. She looks college ready :).
Here we go for our tour....
It was such a pretty campus and we were all impressed.
I am excited for her. I am not excited for the college goodbyes, but it is what we've been training for 18 years.
While we were in town, we saw another friend who goes to college nearby.
We also ate at one of my favorite restaurants. We stayed with some friends and and also got to see some other friends on our drive home, so it is fun to have people in different places we visit.
Join us tomorrow for our What's Up Wednesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment