I have missed some the summer Girl Chats, but am joining back up for today's fall bucket list topic.

My girls are both teenagers and I work full time now, so my fall bucket list has changed during the years.
I can sum up my current bucket list to basically, enjoy the cooler temperatures! How do I plan to do that? Well, here a few ways.....
1. Work in the yard....It gets so hot in the summer and my good intentions to work in the yard just don't happen from June-September too much. I want to pull up weeds, mow the grass one last time for the season, and plant some mums.
2. Buy pumpkins for the front porch.....We really don't use our front door too much since we have our garage, but I do want to clean it, buy some pumpkins, and make it look more inviting. I usually wait until October to purchase pumpkins.
3. Wear fall clothes.....It is no secret how much I love my leggings, shirts and boots in the fall and winter.
4. Watch fall Hallmark movies!....I am looking forward to watching these on the weekends.
5. Bake pumpkin breads.........I need to stock up on some more pumpkin and hope to start baking next week.
6. Evening walks to the lake.........We enjoy seeing the fall colors and not sweating so much just to walk to the lake in the evenings when the temperatures are cooler.
7. Fall break trip..........We have a long weekend road trip planned for fall break and look forward to getting away again.
8. Halloween costumes.........We still manage to come up with some type of costume for Halloween and haven't outgrown this yet. I just don't have cute little princesses anymore. Where did the time go??
9. Hot drinks.........I look forward to drinking hot tea and hot chocolate in the fall.
10. Candy corn...........Last but not least, indulge in some candy corn. And, I have actually already had my one bag for the season, so I can cross this one off my list :).

I love your list. My kids are older now and it's hard to come up with ideas but some of yours have inspired me! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYour list sounds PERFECT! It exactly describes fall to me. Enjoy it with your girls!
ReplyDeleteYesss, I cannot wait for all the Hallmark movies!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure our list will change over the years too. Yours is still great! Baking pumpkin bread sounds like a great idea! Thank you for joining us! Sierra Beautifully Candid
ReplyDeleteI could really go for some pumpkin bread right now!! I love your list! - Shannon @slayitagainshan.com
ReplyDeleteI so look forward to Hallmark movies from this time of year throughout the new year!!! I still need to buy pumpkins for our front porch.
ReplyDelete