Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Tuesday Talk: Bathroom Update

Today, I am sharing a bathroom update in our home. We recently updated the flooring in our guest bathroom.  
This was the original flooring, which I always liked. However, last year, we had taken out the carpet in the hallway leading into this bathroom.  So here is the before...
And the after....

We wanted to make the flooring all the same in this area. Until now, I have just had a rug over this area.  Here is the before of the hallway...
And the after....
Avery working on busting up the old tile.
In the midst of the floor remodel, I painted the original vanity.
It looks so much better!
This is the hallway leading to the guest bath/suite area.

I painted it the same color as our den and added some pictures.
We are so thankful to have this area updated.  Slowly, we are updating little things throughout the house. 

So thankful for my husband and all he does!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...