Monday, November 19, 2018

Wedding Weekend

My beautiful niece got married this weekend and she looked stunning! Here are some photos from the big day..........
Our daytime role was the best....spending it with my greats and bringing them to the wedding.
 My niece holding my great niece was just almost too much for me....Oh the tears of joy! 
Little man rocking his tux! 
Wedding venue by and night 
It was a gorgeous setting and the perfect weather.
My parents
My nephew and sister 
My oldest niece and her babies, my greats 
Father of the bride with the beautiful bride
They said I do!
Donut wall and coffee bar 
Sibling photos :)
First dance
Cute babies take over the dance floor 
Even cuter in Woody hats and pretty coats 
And still cute in bonnets and pajamas! 
Stunning couple that could grace the front of any wedding magazine 
Cousin picture 
It was such a fun, special night!




1 comment:

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...