Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday Favorites ~ January 25, 2019

Happy Friday!  We've made it to the weekend.  As another week comes to a close, here are a few favorites with even fewer pictures.  I am keeping it super simple this week!

ONE

This week I shared about some recent new touches to our home.
Click here to read about them!

TWO

This week, I had two lunch dates.  Monday, my husband had lunch with me at work. He had the day off due to the holiday, but I was working.  He was able to come see where I work for the first time.  Wednesday, a good friend texted and we met for lunch.  Thursday night, I had a dinner date with two of my former co-workers.  I so enjoyed being with them and am thankful to keep in touch.  Having this time with friends this week was a favorite.  In these moments though, we just enjoyed it and I didn't pull out my phone to take pictures!

THREE

Last Saturday, I saw these two greats of mine.  I love how they are finally warming up to me and beginning to recognize me even though I don't see them as often as I would like to! I am smitten with them!

FOUR

I am declaring heat and a slow weekend ahead a favorite of mine!
It is a cold weekend and I am thankful to have heat in our home during these cold days and nights.  I am looking forward to a weekend with no big plans. I am hoping to continue a painting job and get some cleaning done around the house.

Stay warm and have a good weekend!












1 comment:

Hodgepodge ~ August 12, 2026

 Happy to be back with the Hodgepodge after missing last week's post. 1. I saw a meme on Instagram that went like this-'The movie Di...