Wednesday, January 23, 2019

A Few New Home Touches

Today, I am highlighting a few new things we have in our home so far this new year.  

ONE

We finally have a new coffee table, which I shared in a favorites earlier this month.  We have used a storage bench for the past 2 years, so it is nice to finally have a piece of furniture in our den.
We moved the bench to a bedroom and it has been the perfect place for it. 

TWO

I have been wanting a sign for this wall for a while now and finally found one I like from Hobby Lobby.  It is a great addition to this room!
I also got this photo from Hobby Lobby for our entry way.

THREE

I received this bread box for Christmas from my husband and it is a pretty addition to our kitchen counter.  My daughter gave me this Glacier candle last fall for my birthday and I have been burning it this month.  It is fun to have a high quality candle!

FOUR

Avery installed some new cabinets around our tv and removed a window.  This is the before picture:
Knocking out the window... 
Covering the window and starting with cabinet  installation...
Lower cabinet installed...
Lower and upper cabinets installed...
Now, we have to get a top for the cabinets, repaint the wall and would like to add a shelf across the top cabinets. It is a step towards that part of the room looking a little more put together!  And more storage is always a good thing :). 

FIVE

We got an elliptical/bike piece of equipment to hopefully motivate us to exercise at home, especially in this cold weather!

Everyone stay warm this week.  Looks like a cold week and weekend around the country!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...