Today I am linking up Erika for Tuesday Talk. Today I am sharing our winter home decor. I like to leave up a few things post Christmas and add a few things. Even though the stores had Valentine candy out on December 26th, I like to wait until February 1st to decorate for that.
I added this winter pillow to our sofa, a snowman candle and January magazines to our coffee table, which are all about fresh starts and organization!
As mentioned last week talking about cozy spots, winter blankets stay out until spring time :).
On our mantle, I left our snowflake displayed and weaved lights through our large frame, which I may just keep displayed year round! I also added a few snowman decorations on the hearth. We have a wood burning fire place and as you can see, it is well used!
On our dining room table, I added this new decorative set to my dough bowl. It actually has a light vanilla scent to it and this is on my winter table runner, which I also had displayed during December.
I left the greenery up on our kitchen light through this month as well and the rest of the area is basically the same as it was in December.
I just purchased this wreath the week before Christmas, and it is another decoration we felt like could stay up post Christmas. Hopefully all these snowmen decorations will welcome a little snow to our area at some point this winter!
I am always happy to enjoy some decorations for more than one month and thankful to use them a little longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment