Fridays are favorites of mine every week! Welcome and thanks for stopping by today!
ONE
The blogging week has been slow for me this week, but that means every other aspect has been busy. The week wasn't necessarily stressful, but certainly a lot of things on my mind. I have been full on working mom this week. I did, however, share our winter decorations that you can see here.
TWO
This next favorite is a Christmas gift I received that I am enjoying. This is called the 52 Lists Projects. There is a list for each week and the lists are organized by seasons, as you can see in the contents. There are also similar books called 52 Lists for Happiness and 52 Lists for Togetherness. I am trying to spend a little time each weekend to write in this book. I love me a list!
THREE
We have been trying out some new pancake mixes lately. Last summer, I became a little obsessed with all things Huckleberry. This pancake mix is the last of what I brought back from our trip to Montana. I will say, this was my least impressive item because it was basically just regular pancake mix, but they did include a small jar of huckleberry jam you could put on top of the pancake. Of course, I tried that and still have some jam leftover, which is good!
This was a gift to us from this famous breakfast restaurant in Chattanooga. These pancakes were delicious and we even used some of the batter to make muffins and added fruit to those.
FOUR
I finally have a permanent desk at work, which makes me feel like I have a place and connect better with co-workers. I have been doing behind the scenes work these past 7 weeks, but finally got on the phones this week with customers.
Random photo of my clock at work at 11:11 on 1/11....and side note, my birthday is 11/11 :). Below is a picture of part of my desk. I will photograph the rest of it another time and share.
FIVE
All the lunch dates! I have had 4 lunch dates this week! I met with the Sr. high director at our church, who is the best and leads my daughters well. I had lunch with a mentor friend of mine, a co-worker and today with one of my younger friends. And along with lunch dates, I had a 2 part dinner and movie date with my husband (we saw a movie one night and went to dinner the next).
Between learning new things at work, planning for senior year homeschool curriculum, registering for college orientation, registering for high school next year, cooking and laundry, I am tired and ready for the weekend! Enjoy yours and stay warm..it is a crazy weather weekend across the country.

What a neat journal! Sounds like you have been a "busy bee." Here's to a nice restful and relaxing weekend. Sounds like you may need one of those after your busy week.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great journal. Also, you deserve to rest this weekend after your week. Wow, what a lot of changes for you in the coming year with school and having a senior and starting high school. Also, I would love to try that pancake mix. Your office looks adorable. I love all the pictures. Happy weekend!
ReplyDelete