Happy Tuesday! Today I am sharing some of our Christmas decorations 2019.
Some years I think, I am just going to simplify decorations. Then I see a Christmas movie and I think, I need to string garland and lights over every doorway and have a tree in every room. Between the two, I am more on the side of simple, but our home feels Christmasy :). I do have a list of a few things I hope to get after Christmas to add to next years decorations though.
My front door wreath is here. We do a few lights outside as well. I like this wreath can stay on until I transition to Valentine's Day in February.
Entry way is pretty simple with a winter drawing by my daughter and a basket of our Christmas cards.
Our dining room is pretty simple as well.
I have a winter decor in my dough bowl on a winter themed table runner. I also like that these are winter and not Christmas so I can also use this through spring.
I do have some garland on our light fixture and you can see our lighted wreath and reindeer in the window.
This is one view of our kitchen with a winter wreath and Santa/Christmas mugs on our tray...along with everything else we use every day....coffee, vitamins, and daily fruit!
Above our breakfast area, I also have some garland on our light fixture, but it is a little hard to see here.
This is for sure one of our favorite views of the house.
We are still loving our Christmas tree we got last year. Until then, we always had a real tree, but with me working and the girls in school, this simplifies our Christmas season!
My new favorite ornament this year from my spring visit to the Pioneer Woman mercantile.
And something to remember our Thanksgiving trip to Georgia.
A little back door craft made by my youngest daughter a few years ago
These are old real Christmas bulbs in the base of my candleholder. I love having something old and classic!
This is the first Christmas with our cabinets. I hung some childhood artwork of the girls on them.
This side table has my nativity sets on it.
This year, I added some garland to our bannister, but kept it pretty simple. I do like the concept, but I would like to change this next year and add to this design. Christmas just came so fast this year with Thanksgiving being so late!
I also enjoy my Christmas pillows and a few other touches on our coffee table.
Last but not least, I have a small tree with a few little things on my desk to see when I am working from home.
That is the simple tour of 2019. I have loved seeing these posts from others and getting ideas.
Y'all, Christmas Eve is just one week away!!

I can see why the fireplace/tree view is your favorite! I so wish they had ornaments when I went to the Merc with my mom a few years ago. Yours is so pretty! And I love all your nativities! The old bulbs are a great touch. I have a few in my office area, and you just cannot beat the vintage vibe!
ReplyDelete