What we're eating this week.........
Monday - pork loin, rice, green beans
Tuesday - pizza
Wednesday - leftovers for the family...I have dinner plans
Thursday - ???
Friday - ???
What I'm reminiscing about.....
What I'm loving........
Christmas decorations!
I posted our home decorations here.
What we've been up to........
Work and school....Basically, we are still doing normal day-to-day life, but just add in a few Christmas things.
What I'm dreading..........
Putting up all the Christmas decor
What I'm working on..........
In addition to still working full time, I am working on Christmas cards and I need to start wrapping presents!! Right now it is bare.
What I'm excited about..........
Christmas Eve and Christmas morning are always exciting. Even though my girls are older, I still love Christmas morning with them.
What I'm watching/reading..........
I am reading through my devotion book, New Morning Mercies, by Paul David Tripp and watching Hallmark movies. I also like to watch the Christmas classics this season....Charlie Brown, Frosty, Rudolph, and Santa Claus is Coming to Town.
What I'm listening to..........
Christmas music! I am listening to local radio channels, Hallmark music channel, and my own playlist. Our most recent favorite Christmas music the last few years is Gwen Stefani. I do still enjoy some of my other favorites....Josh Groban, Steven Curtis Chapman, Kenny G (I love this for background music), and R&B Soul Christmas. So yes, I like a variety :).
What I'm wearing...........
the comfiest clothes I can these days :)
What I'm doing this weekend.........
I hope to do a little cooking, organize meals for the next week and go look at Christmas lights.
What I'm looking forward to next month.........
Hopefully snow!!
What else is new............
My great nephew was in a fashion show and did great.
Also, if you struggle with anxiety, please check out this website for a new journal which leads you to find rest in scripture to deal with anxiety.


I always dread taking down the Christmas décor; mostly because I always, always, always find at least one or two decorations hanging around once I pack all the totes away.
ReplyDeleteI love your beautiful tree! I’m listening to mostly Christmas music lately as well. It keeps me in the holiday spirit even when things get hectic! Merry Christmas! Anne
ReplyDelete