Friday, January 10, 2020

Friday Favorites ~ January 10, 2019

So thankful for every Friday!  Rain or shine, I am thankful....and I think this will be a rainy weekend.
Here are some favorites from this past week...and 2020 :).

ONE

I have some winter decorations throughout the house, including my new dining room centerpiece.  I bought these pieces after Christmas and like the combination of silver and gold. 

TWO

Last year, I finished this book of 52 Lists.  It has weekly lists that were very thought provoking. 
 

THREE

My daughter submitted a drawing as an art student at her high school for the Christmas card contest in December and it was chosen as the school winner and top 2 in the county! She was presented with the actual card they made from her drawing this week. 

FOUR

My great niece celebrated her 3rd birthday and it was so fun to celebrate her with family. 
 
 
 

FIVE

Before my oldest went back to college, we had a morning of shopping then I spent the afternoon at a space exhibit with my younger daughter.  I will post some more on this next week. 

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a perfectly lovely week! I'm in the Memphis area too, out here in Collierville, where I was born and raised. I found your blog through Momfessionals, in case you're wondering. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the 52 lists for happiness book. I started it in 2017 and am going back through this year to add to previous lists + fill out weeks I didn;t previously. The cozy one caught my eye for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...