Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Christmas 2019 ~ Part 2 / Christmas Day

Yesterday, I shared our Christmas Eve Eve and Christmas Eve photos.  Today, is Christmas Day!

He waited until the last minute, but Santa came!

I still love Christmas mornings with my girls.






Random hands free phone holder :)

Brook got lots of quality art materials.

As always, we end our Christmas Day night by watching this movie, The Nativity Story.  I say it every year here, it is the best Christmas story movie and feel like everyone should watch it.

It was a Merry Christmas.  So thankful for a baby who was born so humbly to be my Savior.  I sure need rescuing and He has come for the weary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...