I am linking up today with Tuesday Talk. The talk of the town these days is Stay at Home/ Social Distancing/ Flattening the Curve....just to name a few.
So today, this is my Tuesday Talk. I am sharing some humor, social distancing activities and encouragement.
Laughter is one thing that has helped me throughout all of these new days we are living now. All of these below are some I have seen on social media and are just a sampling of some funny stuff out there. As a former homeschool mom, I am loving these homeschool memes, ha!
Weekend before last when we began our social distancing, we went to a local state park.
We took a canoe ride in our local lake.
And a few more reflective thoughts...
I am a travel agent. To say our industry is hurting would be an understatement. Either you have lost your job or hours have been cut.
Think on this as we stay inside...We toured her home when in Amsterdam 6 years ago so I can still visualize this space.
In case you haven't seen these facts above, I found this to be helpful.
And I have always loved this saying from The Office, but this seems even truer now.
I will close with a few encouraging words I read tonight from Psalm 46:
Thanks for reading and stay well friends!

As a homeschooling mom I have to say I quite like that second perception photo (much better than the first!). LOL. However, even us homeschoolers are climbing the walls not getting out with our friends and homeschooling groups. My boys and I have been getting out in nature hiking and soaking in fresh air but we much prefer hiking with our hiking group. Small sacrifices to make for our health though. Stay sane and keep the funnies coming.
ReplyDelete