I hope you all had a Happy Easter celebrating the hope of our risen Savior. We all have so much to be thankful for in our lives! I will share some Easter photos later this week.
We are entering week 5 of quarantine.......that is crazy to write, because a few weeks ago, I would have never thought 5 weeks. However, now, this seems somewhat normal and not alarming to think we have at least a few more weeks of this.
A few life updates.....
- I was furloughed from my job as a travel agent a few weeks ago. Clearly, travel is not really going on these days and may be the last thing to come back to normal life. So after a few ups and downs of processing this, I am enjoying my down time of unemployment.
- My college girl spends most of her days doing online assignments. Just a few more weeks and she will be done with her freshman year!
- My high school student doesn't have any graded assignments, but she works on a huge art project every day.

- Each day looks a little different, yet very similar. We take walks (most days) outside and I have cooked almost every night. We have done take out pizza twice and Chick-Fil-A once.
- I honestly haven't watched as much tv as I thought I would, but still watch pretty much my normal amount, with the exception of one or two extra Hallmark movies a week :). I have always been a Jimmy Fallon fan and have got back into routine watching his monologue from home every night.
- I have been able to spend more time in scripture, which clearly has been the best thing for me. It has been good to read through devotions and really let it apply to where I am in life that day and write out some prayers to make the verses very personal to me.
- We have all done Zoom calls with church family with Sunday School lessons and bible study devotions. I had a girls night Zoom and we had some family nights over the weekend for our Easter virtual celebration. We played around with some Zoom backgrounds.

Here we are with the Royal family and the International Space Station and below we still have the Royal family and Huey Lewis:).
- We have enjoyed eating outside as a family on the back porch most nights. We have laughed together and played a 3 night series of Mexican train dominoes.

And now for some memes....which you may have seen, but these have been so funny these past few weeks.
Sending virtual hugs and continuing to be thankful for all the things each day.






No comments:
Post a Comment