Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Easter 2020

Hi. Today I am sharing our Easter re-cap.  It was quite the stormy, rainy morning here.  On Saturday night, a neighbor dropped off a roll of toilet paper and a package of cinnamon rolls.  We had those Sunday morning and I got ready to do some meal prep.
I made some deviled eggs, which seemed so classic. 
We did our Sunday School class via zoom then watched church online.  We did a combination of 2 different churches. Later, I listened to 2 other sermons in the day because there were so many I wanted to hear. 
I have my simple Happy Easter towel on our oven. 
I made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (from a mix) and added pastel M&M's.  
Brook made her famous mac-n-cheese.
I also made ham in the slow cooker, and we had salad and rolls too.  I made the little burlap bunnies you see on the table out of toilet paper rolls.  I hot glued burlap on it and also added ears and nose.
I served the ham on this platter my grandmother had marked for me years ago. 
This is one of my favorite hymns and the words keep me going all the time.  
Have a great day!




1 comment:

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...