Happy Wednesday! I am sharing my current fall decorations with you guys and linking up with Sarah and Emily. These are always such fun posts to see of others. Like so many others, I love fall, which will officially be here next Tuesday! Pumpkins of any color are pretty and cooler temperatures are always welcome too, so bring on fall!
I really like the fall colors of this wreath, but I also have another one I usually pull out for October with pumpkins, so this is my September wreath :).
I bought this table runner at TJ Maxx a few years ago and am still a fan of the neutral colors for our dining room table. I bought the dough bowl, which was a gift, filler from Kohls.
This year I pulled out our black and white gingham table cloth for a different look this year. Normally, I use more golden colors. I bought these placemats at a thrift store in Georgia this summer. I have some fall colored cloth napkins, with some faux pumpkins on a pumpkin tray in the center.
I have added a "Grateful" pillow on our couch and will pull out some more pumpkin pillows next month.
I have some pumpkin accessories on my fireplace for display. Below is the same picture, but at night, our lights come on by the wreath and I have some orange lights by our pumpkins.
I don't talk about him much, but there is our dog on our back porch outside the window.
Central Park Fall scene
Pumpkin pillow accent
Cinnamon Pumpkin Muffin candle on my bedside table
Thanks for reading today and enjoy your day!


I love your wreath!
ReplyDeleteI really like that neutral table runner - what a great find! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteLove the fall wreath and table runner!! So cute! xo, Biana BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteI think our fall decorating style is very similar! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLove that Central Park pic!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful front door and wreath! Lots of cute little touches here and there.
ReplyDeleteI'm seeing so much pretty buffalo plaid today!! I'm wondering if it would fit into my decor! I really like it:)
ReplyDeleteLove your home! And I really like your front porch decor!
ReplyDeleteSarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts