Sunday, October 25, 2020

Weekend Wrap-Up ~ October 26, 2020

 Happy Monday to you!   Somehow, last week ended up being busy and went by fast, so blogging took a backseat.  But, there are lots of little updates to share this week.  The weekend was pretty much low key for us.

Friday night, we stayed in and I was pretty tired after a doctor's appointment and a busy week.

Saturday, my husband did some work around our house and I worked on the computer self-teaching myself quick books.  My husband finished some flooring in our hallway.  We had a strip that had been missing, so it so nice to have it finished now!  



Saturday night, I cooked some BBQ chicken, roasted veggies and homemade mashed potatoes.  It was a good meal and we watched the movie from 1980, "9 To 5"!  It was funny, but probably would be rated PG-13 if made today.  My husband also made our first fire of the season in our wood burning fireplace & I lit some candles, so it was cozy.  Afterwards, I watched the first Hallmark Christmas movie of the season.




Sunday, we went to church then went to a baby shower for my niece.  I will have a new great-niece in December!

This week, I will be back on Wednesday for What's Up Wednesday.  I am taking a road trip today, so more on that later.  Enjoy your day!










4 comments:

  1. The hallway looks beautiful! Love that flooring!!!! Yay for your first Christmas movie! I haven't watched one yet. Last year my first was in September when we got our first big snowfall. I would say it's time since we got snow Saturday. Love the pumpkins you have on that stand all lit up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Christmas movies this weekend, too! It's my favorite time of year. Have fun on your road trip and see you Wednesday, hopefully. (Aren't you loving our weather this week?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flooring looks great. We saw the musical 9 to 5 recently, and I thought the same thing about the PG 13 rating. Hope you have a great week. Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flooring looks great! Isn't it funny how the ratings on movies have certainly changed through the years?!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...