October came and went in a flash. I have no doubt November and December will go by even faster. Today is the monthly edition of What's Up Wednesday!
What we're eating this week..........
I am not on my game with meal planning this week as seen in the evidence below!
Monday - hamburger and fries
Tuesday - pot roast with vegetables
Wednesday - leftover pot roast!
Thursday - ?
Friday - ?
What I'm reminiscing about............
What I'm loving...........
I am loving the weather and feeling cool again! It is so fun to wear boots and jackets!
What we've been up to.........
We have been celebrating birthdays and babies! My great nephew turned 4!
I will have a new great niece soon so we went to a baby shower for my niece.
What I'm dreading............
Not sure at the moment
What I'm working on..........
I am working on learning Quickbooks. I am self-teaching myself with the help of videos online.
What I'm excited about............
I'm excited to keep meeting with some people I haven't seen in a while and to get a few things done around home.
What I'm watching/reading............
I am watching lots of things.....morning talk shows, The Voice, The Bachelorette, and of course, Hallmark Christmas movies!
I am reading the devotion 100 Days to Brave and On The Bright Side. I am really trying to cultivate a habit of reading, so I am starting with some stuff I really enjoy and something lighthearted.
What I'm listening to.............
I am listening to Podcast more and more these days. It seems it takes me almost a week to get through them all. I am still faithful to Office Ladies & The Big Boo. I listened to Something to Celebrate, as recommended by Tanya. A few of my other regulars are Rhythms for Life, The Open Door Sisterhood, Daily Grace, Proverbs 31 and Focus on the Family Marriage Podcast
What I'm wearing............
I am wearing jeans and long sleeve shirts or sweaters so far most days. I do enjoy a day at home at least once a week and opt for some comfortable jogger pants those days :)
What I'm doing this weekend..........
I am sure we will work on some house projects then will go to a friends house for Halloween festivities.
What I'm looking forward to next month..........
November is my favorite month of the year. I really feel like this month truly ushers in the holiday season. Things get more festive with decorations, music and movies. There are lots of sales. There are lots of good recipes and food to eat. The weather has cooled off in most places by now. People reflect on being thankful for things we often overlook throughout the year. And, it is my birthday and this year is one of the milestones.
What else is new..............
We got new carpet in our bedroom last week and it has been so nice! We have needed this for a while and the timing was right after most of the work has been done in our master bath remodel. It is a light gray color.
Before
After
After
We also got a new ceiling fan. We rearranged our furniture, so it feels like a new room. We have some new nightstands coming and I'll take some pictures once we get it all organized, hopefully by next week!
Have a great day!


I'm so glad you tried Something to Celebrate. We like lots of the same podcasts! :)
ReplyDeleteWe're having pot roast tonight! That new carpet looks heavenly.
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed you're teaching yourself Quickbooks. Accounting programs are hard to learn.
ReplyDelete