Happy Friday to you all! Linking up today with some Friday Favorites.
ONE
I shared earlier this week my winter decor.
TWO
I had one on one time with my youngest daughter for a dinner date.
THREE
I had read about this a while ago online and found it at our local Lowe's. We have so many stains on the carpet upstairs and on our stairs, I wanted to give it a try.
This is a before of an area....
And this is the after...I was very pleased with how quickly this works. This didn't remove 100% of stains, but obviously, it made a huge difference. It is a product I want to keep on hand for sure.
FOUR
We have all seen lots of them lately, but here is another beautiful sunset. January does bring some pretty sights of God's creation in the midst of some cloudy days.
FIVE
One of my favorite flavors is huckleberry, which is primarily found out west. My husband brought me back these two goodies from Montana. I had a few errands to run one day this week, but my car wouldn't start :(. So, I came inside and made huckleberry brownies and they were so good!
In spite of my downfall of emotional eating, I really was trying to start eating healthy again with healthy starts to my day. This morning, I had a pancake made with Birch Benders mix, venison/turkey sausage, and fruit.
SIX
And this made me laugh this week in the midst of our world right now.








How sweet that you had a dinner date with your daughter. LOVE the sky pic.! And I love spying Montana on your posts!!!! There's our huckleberry jam! That was thoughtful of your hubby to bring home for you. Wishing you a beautiful weekend, Marilyn!
ReplyDeleteThat sunset is beautiful! And huckleberry brownies sound delicious!
ReplyDeleteI am going to have to look for that carpet cleaner!
ReplyDeleteThat's indeed a beautiful sunset! The spot remover is a great find! Works wonderfully.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com