Monday, January 25, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up ~ January 25, 2021

 Good Monday morning to you all! Here is a short-recap of the weekend....

This is from Thursday evening, but if you didn't read this somewhere, I thought it was an interesting fact.  Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 9:21pm was the 21st minute of the 21st hour of the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st Century!


Friday night, we went to dinner at a friend's house, which was such a fun thing to have something to do at night!  Saturday morning, I made homemade powdered donuts, which actually tasted really good.  Not all healthy recipes I come across taste good :).  Mine did not turn out like the picture, but we certainly enjoyed them this weekend.
Donuts were served for breakfast with fruit, fruit dip and bacon.

Saturday baking continued as I prepared a meal for my niece and her family.  I was able to see my great nieces and nephew and it did my heart so good.  

We returned back to church Sunday morning and to our church plant meeting Sunday night.  It was good to be with people.

In honor of all the Bernie memes that are everywhere, this seemed to sum them up! I am glad we can all have some humor in the midst of the state of our country.

Stay well and may you stay encouraged this day!




4 comments:

  1. Those donuts sound good...maybe you can share a recipe soon. I love powdered donuts! I know it does your heart good to see your great nephews/nieces! I wish I could swing by and see all mine, but it'd be quite the haul to Denver. I love taking meals to new moms! I know they were grateful for that. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last meme...so true! I wish I had one of those donuts right now! Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Cool fact! I didn't hear that anywhere! Great weekend for you, especially since you had so much cuteness surrounding you! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those donuts look delicious! That is a cool fact with the 21sts that I hadn't heard before!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...