Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Tuesday Talk ~ Valentine's Celebration

Good morning from the snowy, cold South! Like a lot of you, we finally have some cold and snowy weather here.  Before I get to that, here is a Valentine re-cap I am linking up with Tuesday Talk.

My husband and I had a quick, Valentine breakfast date Friday.
I had delicious hashbrowns with an egg/bacon omelette.


Sunday morning, we already had snow falling, but the roads were still good, so we were thankful to go to church.
Breakfast was simple with eggs and fruit.
I made a simple lunch with table decorations.
I had purchased these plates and silverware holders on clearance after Valentine's last year.

My daughter and I made these blondies for dessert and added Fudge Brownie M&M's to the mix.  So good.
It was a simple, but good day and was thankful for a facetime with our college girl.

More on snow adventures coming up later in the week! Stay warm friends!


3 comments:

  1. Ooh! Those blondies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect Valentine's Day! Those blondies look like the yummiest afternoon or evening treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great Valentine’s Day!! Those blondes look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...