I hope you all are off to a good start to your week with Monday behind us.
Today, I am sharing just some fun foods I have had lately.
I think I mentioned this a few weeks ago, but it bears repeating. Y'all, this is the Godiva Chocolate Cheese cake from McAlisters Deli. I normally would not think of dessert from McAlisters, except they do have awesome chocolate chip cookies to share at your table while waiting on your meal :). Just a few months ago, they introduced this cheesecake. All the textures sounded like my favorites and my goodness, it lives up to the description. It is delicious! Try some next time you are there. Yum. Lord, please help me not to suggest McAlisters so I don't fall into this temptation too often. Amen.
Last week, my husband and I had a date night to Cheesecake Factory due to a gift card (thanks Mom!). I tried to be healthy and got the low sugar one, which did taste good. But confession, I ordered the Oreo cheesecake to-go (not pictured) for my daughter, and it tasted better :). We split it the next day.
When I'm not falling into cheesecake temptation, this is my new favorite brownie mix. I find this at Costco, but it can also be purchased from Thrive Market. It is super healthy and taste good too.
A quick, at home snack is strawberries with some sugar-free syrup drizzled over the top. If I have it on hand, sometimes I will add cool whip and some plain greek yogurt too.
I recently ordered this pizza crust from Zero Carb Lyfe. Look at the ingredients below!
It is made from chicken breast!
This was a first for me.
I made some marinara sauce, added cheese and turkey pepperoni and had myself dinner Thursday night. It actually tasted pretty good. Granted, mentally, it was weird to think about eating a chicken crust pizza. But, it wasn't bad. I will finish off the package of them, but may not buy these again. They were a little pricey for my regular budget. I had a regular frozen pizza for my husband and daughter to eat.
Lastly, these are some delicious chicken taquitos. If you need a quick, healthy meal, here is an easy recipe for you:
Flour or corn tortillas ( I used the low carb Ole brand)
Cooked shredded chicken (I used 2 chicken breast for 4 taquitos)
Shredded cheese
2 oz. cream cheese, softened at room temperature
2. Tbsp. salsa
I actually put my chicken in my small processor, which ground it up instead of shredded, but it can be done either way. Mix the chicken, cheese, cream cheese, and salsa with a spoon in a bowl until combined. Spread mixture on tortilla. Spray with cooking spray and cook in air fryer on 375 for 15 minutes. Serve with chips and salad.
Thanks for reading my random, recent food items! This inspires me to share more good recipes in the future. I love getting creative food ideas from your blog posts as well & it is fun to see what others are making.
Have a great day!








Ok that Godiva cheesecake looks deadly and the pizza crust is genius! Wish we had that around here :) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThat Godiva cheesecake looks amazing! We try to make sure we only go to the Cheesecake Factory once or twice a year at most-- their cheesecakes are much too good not to get one to go but sooo bad for us! LOL.
ReplyDelete