Top of the morning to you on this St. Patrick's Day! Hope you are all wearing your green and if you're in the south, stay safe with these storms approaching us today.
I am linking up today for the monthly Let's Look feature with this month's topic being "Perfect Night In".
So many thoughts on this one, but just going with reality here on a perfect night in at our home.
A perfect night consists of the little things that make life important and special. First, I would want all my people here. That would be my husband and two daughters. We would have dinner, prepared probably in the slow cooker or a sheet pan dinner, to make things easy. This would be followed by a simple dessert of brownies or cookies.
With a candle burning, we would play a game, share some laughs, then watch old episodes of either The Office or Parks and Rec (while snuggled in a cozy blanket) and share some more laughs.
This sounds like a lovely, simple evening for us.
Since my older daughter lives away at college, a current perfect night in still consists of a fairly easy, but delicious dinner prepared in advance, good tv with a candle burning and twinkling lights on, and sitting in the hot tub to catch up on the day.
I feel like for most of us, especially after the past 12 months, we have learned to appreciate the little things even more than we ever did.
Irish you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It sounds like you had a wonderful day! Have a fun weekend!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com
Both of those options sound absolutely perfect to me too! You’re right, after the past year we had, I do feel like we have learned to appreciate the small joys in life even more! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Marilyn!
ReplyDelete