Friday, April 9, 2021

Friday Favorites ~ April 7, 2021

 

Well, Friday is upon us and our first week in April is in the books.  It has been a busy week. I have just a few favorites to share from the week.

ONE

I bought a set of 3 small, glass jars from the Target dollar spot and found some flowers at Hobby Lobby to arrange in them for a touch of spring.  I found the bird decor on their Easter clearance.

TWO

I also found this bunny door hanger at Hobby Lobby in Easter clearance.  I went Monday morning to see what goodies they had.


THREE

In keeping with the theme of Easter clearance, I also had a weak moment and bought Easter candy.  My favorite are Robin Eggs and I found some that are dark chocolate.  I have no self control when it comes to eating them, but they sure were good.  On a bright note, I have exercised more this week, but not enough for how much chocolate I ate.

FOUR

I attended an Italian cooking class on Wednesday.  I went to a friend's house, but the class was taught virtually from a teacher in Italy.  Three participants were from the UK, one from Germany and three from the USA, so it was an international class.  We made spinach ricotta ravioli.

FIVE

I sometimes come across the special deals on Good Morning America or Live with Kelly and Ryan, even though I don't watch these two shows on a regular basis.  A few weeks ago, I saw a product called Bed Scrunchies on sale.  I had struggled with my fitted sheets sometimes not staying on the mattress, but this product fits around the sheets and mattress to keep it in place.  This is also sold on Amazon and from Macy's.  So far, I have been pleased with this random purchase!

SIX

Today, I am getting my vaccination and then going to a local home show. Hoping I don't feel too bad afterwards to be able to enjoy walking around the exhibits.

Hope you all have a great weekend!








5 comments:

  1. Love all of your spring touches- just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I are a pair... I got into all the Easter candy this week too, but I did workout... probably not enough to counter the candy though, LOL! Have a great weekend, Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cooking class looks like so much fun. Yes, Easter candy on clearance can be dangerous! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been resisting the Easter candy clearance so far but only just barely! I am craving all the chocolate and trying so hard not to cave. That Bunny welcome sign is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn’t get any Easter candy for myself and boys took theirs back to college! It’s sad!
    That cooking class sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...